Friday, May 19, 2006

Final Mountain Biking Summary

This was a topic which the community had a field day with, whether I made an edit or not. I found that my edits were generally accepted, but there was edits to my grammer, because I never perform splle cehck on mine own wrk.




Mountain Biking: This is were you can find the Wiki entry.



Mountain Biking grammer edit: I started this article out the easy way with a general grammer check. There was a lot of content and I had a lot to edit.


Mountian Biking Trail Edit 2 : It is this edit which I added info on The Environmental Impacts of Mountain Biking. For more details on this topic, see [Natural Resource Impacts of Mountain Biking]

Mountain Bike edit 3: I had only days left by the time I got to this one. The Mountain Biking post had a lot of useful info, and I did not want to just asdd clutter, but I felt that this info would be accepted as a final farewell to my mountain biking community.

No comments: