Friday, May 19, 2006

Final Hand Drum Summary


SO I posted up four edits becuase I love to do extra work and now I am going to do my fifth blog which will be my summary of my four posts. Right now I am dizzy.

Drums: This is were you can find the Wiki entry.


First Wiki edit:

This was my initial entry for the class altogether. I started off the easy way by editinng all of the gramatical errors, and there were a lot.

Can I do this? :

Next I added some information about other types of drums within the Wiki community by upgrading an internal link: tar (drum) .

this is a tar drum


Yet another Drumipedia edit:

For this edit, I found that someone has been editing this wiki, but my edits seem to be favorable and are not being changed. I added some info and un-dummed up the language.


Hand Drum Edit 4:

I feel that the WIki community has embraced the changes I have provided and was able to expand on a couple of ideas. For my final edit, I added another external link which I found to be full of usefull information which is under the following ... DRUMMIN' MEN-The Drummer's Resource. I then edited the links so they would all be uniform in appearence.

No comments: