Friday, May 19, 2006

Final Magic Hat Summary


Magic Hat Brewery: This is where you can find the Wiki entry.

Haha I finally found a fourth article to edit!!! : After searching for a final article which I felt I could add some sort of knowledge to, I inevitably got drunk. As I was drinking, my girlfriend said, "Why not write about Magic Hat stupid!" SO.. I found that there wasn't very ,uch info and that it was not being kept up-to-date.

Magic Hat Brewery edit 2 : The community has not touched or reedited anything, which leads me to believe that no one views this Wiki post. So, I added special event info here.

Three times the Magic: Will it drive three times the traffic?:

I did not have much time between yesterday and today to wait a week for anything to happen, So I am going to assume that my edit has stayed in place. I hope people are always able to contact there favorite alcohol distribution center. Especially when piss drunk, with a phone book, and a bunch of idiot friends telling you to call them for a free 6-pack.

No comments: