Friday, May 19, 2006

Final Jam Cruise Summary

So I have finally organized all of my wikipedia edits into my side bar, and now all I have to do is my final summaries.

Jam Cruise: This is were you can find the Wiki entry



Jam Cruise: The Entry Voyage ,
This was my initial entry, and also a new entry for the Wikipedia community to play with. It was ultimately deleted for sounding like an advertisement within the first 5 minutes of creating.





The return of a deleted wiki. Jam Cruise 2 ,
This is where I fought back. I talked on the talk page, which acomplished absolutly nothing. I also changed the article up to sound more professional and comparitive to past events in order to show the importance of maintaining the article. I also created internal links to artists within wikipedia to give the article a higher connectivity.

Jam Cruise Edit 3
I read some comments posted here by my fellow group member Keith Nemzer . I checked out his posting about my posting and discovered his edit would make more sense, so I used it to upgrade the Jam Cruise infomational Wiki Post.

No comments: