Thursday, May 18, 2006

Final Blogline requirement number 4



So I was reading my RSS feed from Slashdot and came across an article which rang tune to a Wikipedia entry I created which has come off as being biased.

I can feel the connection, because my Jam Cruise article was deleted for having a biased view with advertisement sounding mumbo-jumbo.

Titled.."Wal-mart's Wikipedia War"
Posted by Zonk on Fri Apr 28, '06 10:27 AM

This news blog feed about a news article is an argument stating "lobbyists for Wal-mart have successfully waged a war against a fair viewpoint on Wikipedia's Wal-mart page".

Basically, Walmart has been able to influence the Wikipedia with a less than nuetral viewpoint regarding their business.

The only thing I want to know is... How come Walmart can do this, but I can't even keep my Jam Cruise article around for a week?

No comments: